Once a website goes live, it’s important to protect it from potential hacks, breaches and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google; removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings. It’s also important to keep the site plugins, tools and other areas of the site updated and optimized for security, page loading speeds, and better SEO rankings.
My monthly plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. I’m on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up. And when you’re on my plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions or any potential website issues. Beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get ahold of hosting support.
My community is a small group of sisters who do not have all the time, education, and skills needed for optimizing and maintaining the website. It is nice to have someone like Jay on our team who can use his time, education and skills to allow us to focus our energies on other areas of our life and ministry.
What’s in the Plan?
My maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimization
I keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
4) Monthly Reports
I send you a monthly report of your page views, site traffic and more.
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
I offer to take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have me in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
• I offer a price break for multiple sites
• Annual pricing offered at $649/yr ($59/yr savings)
• No contracts, initiation or termination fees
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Sure do – I can offer to host your website(s) and tie it in with my maintenance plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact me for a quote!
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline the maintenance plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is maintained by a professional:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have a trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – I’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any sites on the maintenance plan.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
I’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra cost but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I’ll give you an estimate of time and do that at my hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $300 then I can immediately get your site on the monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I’ll try to get to updates within 24-48hrs. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.